Being able to produce all kinds of content on the regular in multiple formats in an integrated way, part of the larger, currently focused on project while maintaining the operations and sales for the business; is no light task, especially for a startup, but most likely if your part of a company, startup, or you’re running your own business, you will mostly likely have to deal deeply with some or all those aspects of the daily system for the company’s growth and enriching of the culture. In order to be able to handle so much in your work life, having a healthy lifestyle, including exercise, stretching, meditation or other ways to stay active, fit, and centered is all vital in sustaining such a high level of organized output within a positive focused direction.
Many things that are considered safe or ordinary for consumption, can have the power to hold back your vision, whether it be your mind’s eye (aka pineal gland), your physical energy, your overall health and well-being, as well as your prevention or ability to recover from setbacks or painful transitional periods in work, life or health. The following is a list, in no particular order, of the things to avoid or consume to ensure it is easier to stay on the right track in your work, life and overall fulfillment. Afterwards I also provide an easy-to-implement process for purifying your tap water.
Things to avoid
– Tap water
– fluoride and chemical filled toothpaste
– Filler calcium (found in processed foods and supplements)
– Mercury tooth fillings (if you have them)
– Overly GMO foods (you can tell if the seeds of the fruit or area around them seems strange or semi-rotten in the entire batch)
– Highly processed foods, like TV dinners, fast food, or mainstream snacks
– Trans fats or hydrogenated oils
– Refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup, glucose-fructose and chemical sugar alternatives
– Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, etc…
– Alcohol as well as tobacco, and reduce caffeine as much as possible
– Moderate foods based on white flour or wheat to small portions only
– Avoid consuming too many high levels of sodium from various foods
– Mainstream energy drinks, filled with many chemicals and potentially unhealthy substances
– Unnecessary or non-standard medical shots (often filled with heavy filler chemicals, that can cause general issues, so choose wisely)
– Avoid antibiotics as they can be detrimental to your physiologically optimal state; instead work on prevention, healthier lifestyle with a positive, proactive and strong attitude.
– Spring water (from local spring, well water also tends to be better than city water)
– Chlorella, wheatgrass, spirulina and cilantro clean out mercury (cutting out fish is impractical but bigger fish have more mercury) along with seaweed and other foods with high levels of chlorophyl
– Organic food or food without pesticides in particular should be eaten
– Use saltwater instead for mouthwash and avoid chemical additives, aspartame, refined sugar, etc…
– Raw cacao
– Raw organic lemon juice
– Garlic, the more the better
– Raw apple cider vinegar
– Oregano oil
– Green leafy veggies
– Chicken liver, eggs, cheese, butter, natto, sauerkraut, fish eggs, shellfish
– Beets, Tamairind, Turmeric, Bardock root, etc…
– Tea (particularly green, herbal, or alternative), meditation and relaxation
Water Filtration Process
There is of course more to avoid and more good things to consume, but this is just a short list for reference. One major issue is tap water where the quality can vary from location to location, and even the time of day, current weather or how busy it happens to be in terms of water use that day in your town or country. However what you can ensure consistently for water quality is a process to filter it yourself that is easy to implement but effectively cleans the water against the chemical and physical properties of your source H20. Here is that process:
1. If you have a water filtering system, like those that implement filters in the top of a pitcher that is strained into the bottom half of the pitcher, filter a large portion of water this way first, otherwise move onto the next step.
2. Pour your (filtered) water into an electric or large kettle, and proceed to bring the water to a boil.
3. After water has boiled (and preferably cooled down) proceed to pour the top 2/3rds or less of the water into another container with an open cap or lid. (You don’t use the water at the bottom in case your source contains fluoride which concentrates at the bottom of a boiling pot).
4. Set that bottle or container of water to sit for at least 24 hours in an area with reasonably clean air (avoid dusty or dirty areas) without a cap on
5. After 24 hours the chlorine in the water will have evaporated so now you are ready to pour and enjoy the water however you plan to consume it.
The above process will get you nearly distilled results, without the challenge of having to genuinely distill water. Give it a try for yourself and compare your water cleaned with the above process with your straight tap water and you will notice it tastes completely different!